Extraordinary Action and Adventure!
Founded in 2010 - David and Mila Phipps
Pulp Alley captures the fast-paced excitement of the classic cliffhanger serials and pulp magazines to more modern action/adventure stories. Designed primarily as a multi-player miniatures game, each Pulp Alley scenario is jammed full of villains, unexpected perils, and plenty of two-fisted action.
Pulp Alley's unique and innovative rules offer players a thrill-packed and engaging experience -
Contact us at-
- Pulp Alley plays at the pulse-pounding pace of your favorite pulps and serials.
- Characters are easy to create and customize, making each league unique.
- Players never need to consult charts during the scenario. The action is on the tabletop - not in a rulebook.
- Control of the Initiative is based on events as they occur during the scenario rather than an arbitrary die-roll.
- Fights are fast-paced and simultaneously dangerous for both character, instead of the old I-shoot-then-you-shoot sequence.
- Perils and challenges are unpredictable and offer multiple paths to success.
- Scenarios are plot-driven, encouraging action, and offering an array of different rewards.
- Through campaigns and experience your characters can increase their skills and develop new abilities.